PT Unilever Indonesia, Tbk – Unilever’s mission is to add vitality to life. We meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Asst Electrical Engineering Manager
Job Responsibilities: Provide the special skill in Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (ICAE) for Utility Plant, Electrical Power Equipment, Control & Automation and Process & Packing Equipment
- Min S1 Electrical Engineers
- Age max 28 years old (Born year Max 1982)
- Experienced in Electrical Engineering field min 3 years
- Preferably with experience in handling electrical project (Green Field Project)
- Deep knowledge in electrical standard i.e. PUIL 2000 and IEC 60364
- Understand industrial electrical distribution network from Medium Voltage until Low Voltage and its maintenance
- Able to do Power System Analysis/ Electrical Study, such as Short Circuit Analysis, Discrimination study, etc
- Able to do electrical engineering design and justification
- Able to lead and supervise team in field especially ensuring the electrical safety
Deadline 31 October 2010, CV to be sent in words (under 1 MB) to : email@example.com with the job title mentioned in the subject.
Please be advised that it is Unilever standard policy that we only contact successful candidates at CV screening stage.
If you are not contacted within 10 days from the deadline, it is an implication that you CVs do not match the requirements of the job you applied
Filed under: Lowongan Kerja | Tagged: Bisnis Online di Internet, Facebook, Film, Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru, Informasi Teknologi, Kesehatan Anak, Mikrotik, Perawatan Bayi, Tanaman Tanaman Obat, Wiraswasta |